วันจันทร์ที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

iheater IH-1500W Quartz Infrared Portable Heater


Customer Rating :
Rating: 3.5

List Price : $499.99 Price : $249.00
iheater IH-1500W Quartz Infrared Portable Heater

Product Description

Save up to 50% on your heating bills!

Don't waste your money and comfort on heating bills this winter. Keep warm instead with the iHeater, the revolutionary home heating system that heats more efficiently and costs less than any comparable home heater you can buy. The iHeater takes heating technology to a new level with its unique infrared heating element that uses less energy to produce more heat. And since you're using less energy, you're lowering your heating bills and saving money. The iHeater's design is compact, stylish, and attractive. It fits the décor of any home and can be rolled from room to room. And it's whisper quiet to use. Best of all, there are no flames, fumes or deadly carbon monoxide to worry about. It's cool to the touch and can still heat a room from floor to ceiling-heating up to 1500 sq. ft. for just pennies a day! Approx. 17"H x 13"W x 16"D. 1500 watts. 29.8 lbs.


  • Brand new in box with Remote.


iheater IH-1500W Quartz Infrared Portable Heater Reviews


iheater IH-1500W Quartz Infrared Portable Heater Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
25 Reviews
5 star:
 (6)
4 star:
 (8)
3 star:
 (7)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (4)
 
 
 

76 of 79 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product., April 3, 2009
This review is from: iheater IH-1500W Quartz Infrared Portable Heater (Kitchen)
iHeater IH-1500 Quartz Infrared Heater Best Value on Amazon

I am very pleased with this product. It lives up to all they say about it, with possibly one exception. It costs more than a $1 a day to run. It did raise my electric bill considerably, but it lowered my gas bill as well. I've given it one less star than top rating because dealers are misrepresenting the cost to operate.

What is so great is that I was much more comfortable running this heater. It keeps my whole home (granted, a small home - 1100 sq feet) warm. It is such a comfortable, even heat. Not like my forced air furnace which makes the room either too hot or too cold about 50% of the time. And the heat is even throughout the house, unlike the furnace where some rooms are too warm and some too cold. I don't feel the drafts as much, the air... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


40 of 41 people found the following review helpful:
3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Space Heater, February 25, 2010
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: iheater IH-1500W Quartz Infrared Portable Heater (Kitchen)
I ordered one of these after I got a $460 power bill in this crazy winter in the mid-Atlantic region, after the power company raised their rates through the ceiling and I read the reviews on what an incredible innovation in heating this unit is. It's a nice space heater; looks great, great controls, very quiet, etc. But it is what it is - a 1500 Watt space heater. It won't cut your electric bill in half, unless you're willing to freeze in the process. The hype is transparent to me now, and I could have spent a lot less for the same heating output, though it certainly wouldn't have been as nicely adorned wi5h features that are expensive but in the end add nothing to the real goal...staying warm cheaply!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


16 of 16 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't do the job, December 6, 2010
This review is from: iheater IH-1500W Quartz Infrared Portable Heater (Kitchen)
I purchased my iHeater 1500 last week. Living in SE North Carolina, our temperatures aren't that bad. But as soon as we hit the 40's, I stayed cold. I set heater at highest level (1500 sq. ft.) and left it on for 2 days solid trying to warm it. It was cold even in the one room it was in. Yes, I kept my heat pump at 65 hoping this would help maintain that throughout my house but at least make the room it was in warmer. It says it heats up the elements. It may have heated them up, which I could not tell it did anything, but my hands and feet both stayed cold. Kinda feel like one guy said, it's pretty much like have a $30 quartz heater you can buy at Walmart. As a matter of fact, I have one of those and it heats the room better and uses the same amount of electricity. Sure wish I could say better things because I really wanted to save on my heating bill. But I can't . It' definitely not worth it.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 25 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น